Re: gEDA-user: Usability issues of gEDA + PCB

[snip]
>Another option is to plop some giant statically-linked binaries on the
>CD. No install necessary, just lots of RAM.

	I haven't had much success getting gtk+ applications to be
happy statically linked.  Yes, I built everything statically (include
gtk+ which requires special flags), but something was going drastically
wrong (I don't remember; maybe it was guile :-P.  If somebody is bored,
this might be something interesting to look into.

								-Ales