Re: gEDA-user: Re: printing to a ps or eps file from gschem

It appears that the boundingbox that is calculated by ps2epsi is off
by one point (or a
fraction of a point) when converting some postscript files (like the
ones I included in my document).

I was able to remove the cropping that is present in one of my epsi
files by changing
the boundingbox.

(* jcl *)