gEDA-user: Re: printing to a ps or eps file from gschem

Apparently, _Charles Lepple_, on 11/09/05 19:20,typed:

> This was for an older version of gschem - there may be a better way to
> print from the command line now. In either case, you can always do it
> from the menu if you want.
>
> Here it is:
>
> (output-orientation "landscape")
> (output-type "limits")
> ; (output-color "enabled")
> (output-text "ps")
>
> ; You need call this after you call any rc file function
> (gschem-use-rc-values)
>
> ; filename is specified on the command line
> (gschem-print "dummyfilename")
>
> (gschem-exit)

I tried this, but it gives me the color postscript output, with black
color background and colored symbols. I am looking for black schematic
drawing on white background.

I haven't found anything on google about printing from command line
(without a guile script). And still having no luck with the margins
around the PS file produced by the print (fp) command -- there are
virtually no margins at all around the schematic.

Any other suggestions?

thanks,
->HS