gEDA-user: how do I get diamond shaped dependent sources

Hi,

I am using geda 20050820-1. Given this version, is there anyway I can
get a diamond shaped dependent source, as shown in the ascii art below
(you need fixed width fonts to view it properly):

   ^
 /   \
 \   /

(there is supposed to be an upward pointing arrow within the diamond above)

Currently, I just change the attributes of an independent source to make
it dependent. However, I would like to stick to the notation in our text
book. If the diamond shaped sources are not available in geda or gschem
already, how do I make custom symbol or component or source of my own.

thanks,
->HS