Re: gEDA-user: Statistics regarding the gEDA suite of tools

On Sunday 18 September 2005 12:48 am, Marvin Dickens wrote:
> They way I see it, anyone who takes this project for granted
> has lost their mind.

Recall a while back when the EDN (I think it was EDN) article
appeared...   The big boss at Electronic Workbench made a dig
about professionalism or something like that.

Their main product is built around XSPICE, the same as NG-SPICE.
If it wasn't for free software they would have no product.