gEDA-user: The next freedog meeting

Being in Atlanta, it's hard for me to attend freedog meetings in person.
Even so, I'm there in spirit :)

A couple of months ago, Stuart and some of the other attendees began
posting their notes follow the meetings. I and others on the list have read
the notes with great interest. Anyway, for a month or so, I've been wondering
if it would not be possible to set up a H.323 compliant video conference/feed
during the meetings. You know: using a open source tool such as Gnomemeeting.
I bet there would be a lot of interest :)

Any thought? Am I dreaming...?...

Regards

Marvin