gEDA-user: putting spice commands and options in gschem

Hi,

I am using gEDA  20050820-1. In this version is there any method with
which I can put the spice commands I use to do the simulation within the
schematic file?

Currently I make a circuit in gschem and obtain a netlist using gnetlist
and use this netlest in ngspice to do simulations. To retain the
commands I simulated, I would like to specify these within gschem. Is
that doable?

The other method of course is to put these plotting commands in a
separate file, called foo.cmd, and copy them into ngspice whenever I
want to repeat a simulation.

regards,
->HS