Re: gEDA-user: Mind the user

2005/9/9, Karel Kulhavy <clock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> When a user comes to geda.seul.org, in 90% cases he wants to
> draw schematics and make printed boards from them. If he didn't work
> with gEDA before, what he wants to do in 90% is draw a simple schematic
> with resistor, LED and connector, make a PCB from it and generate
> Gerber RS274-X and netlist from that.

A difficulty when beginning with gEDA is not to know clearly that all
the applications of the suite do not are integrated in a single
window, then I believe that serious prudent to make reference in a
site more visible than the manuals to the flow of design that appears
in:
http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/x64.html

--
Jorge Ernesto Guevara Cuenca