Re: gEDA-user: Blobs in corners of Gerber output

On Sep 24, 2005, at 8:03 PM, Randall Nortman wrote:
Did you check the "alignment marks" option in the print dialog?

Now don't I feel like an idiot. Yes, I checked that, without understanding or even thinking about what it does, because I figure the more the merrier, right? Checkmarks are pretty.

pepsi -> monitor

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden