Re: Open for donations (was Re: gEDA-user: Languages etc)

On Sep 27, 2005, at 4:15 AM, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
The model of proprietary technology and consumerist civilization with
automaton conformism is simply broken and inhuman. We need to find some
alternative way, otherwise we will have to perpetually do work we don't
like under conditions that don't guarantee our lifetime's work won't be
wasted.

BRAVO!

You know, if you lived in this country, I'd buy you a case of beer for making that statement. Then I'd drag you back to my electronics lab and we'd hack on cool stuff. :-)

This is a very fundamental problem which seems to be tearing society apart...and the people who are caught in it aren't fighting it at all, and in fact, they don't even seem to realize there is a problem!

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden