gEDA-user: Making pcb-20050609 under SuSE 9.3

This is just a brief note that I was able to get the latest version built under SuSE Linux 9.3 (since the topic came up earlier). This was the first version after the change from Xaw to gtk2.

The only problem I had was that three source files (gui-dialog-print.c, gui-dialog-size.c, and set.c) #included a file menu.h which wasn't present in the distribution. It took me a while to realize that those include statements should simply be commented out.

It looks a lot spiffier now.

Cheers,

--
Marshall Jose, WA3VPZ