Re: gEDA-user: list of cell types emitted by icarus synthesis?

Adam Megacz wrote:
> Does anybody know where I might find a comprehensive list of the EDIF
> cell types emitted by icarus' synthesis back-end?  I'd like to try to
> get an idea of where the finish line is in terms of supporting all the
> cell types it might throw at my stuff.

An approximation of the answer you are looking for is to look
in the ivl_target.h header file. This will show all the different
types of gates might be passed to the edif code generator. Of
course, not all those gates are necessarily actually generated
in a synthesized result, but you'll at least get an idea.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,