Re: gEDA-user: list of cell types emitted by icarus synthesis?

IVL_LO_* for logic gates, and IVL_LPM_* for more complex gates.
That is of course a proper superset of what might come out of a
completed synthesis as a small handful of devices are purely virtual.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,