gEDA-user: pcb: gui-dialog-print.c weirdness?

Hi,

My apologies if this too off-topic for this list but I have a question
about two functions in gui-dialog-print.c in pcb.

I am trying to implement some GUI attributes in the HID_attributes struct
(after some discussion with DJ the other day). Up until now I and quite
successful in doing that, see the screenshot below:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~vzzbx/files/ps-export.jpg

One thing is baffelling me, in the aforementioned file there is a
function ghid_dialog_print (which I have modified) and the function
ghid_attribute_dialog (not modified). Apart from one mention in the HID
structure in gtkhid-main.c the latter never seems to get called. Both
functions seem to do the same besides having different call parameters.

The export dialog seems to work fine in all cases I tested:
- export through menu
- export in batch mode

Is ghid_attribute_dialog() obsolete and would it be better if removed? I
can also just copy my changes from ghid_dialog_print() to
ghid_dialog_print(), but that feels not like the right thing(TM).

Thanks,

Hans

--

$ cat .sig /dev/null