Re: gEDA-user: package library, or include in schematic

[snip]
>I tried this with gschlas, but each component got an extra refdes
>attribute (in red) with R? U? etc. The original refdes was still there
>and correct.

	This was a bug that should have been fixed in 1.2.0.

>With both gschlas and doing it manually I receive the following
>message at startup, "component missing pinseq= attribute" I get 15 of
>those messages. I ran gsymcheck on all of my symbols, and only
>received error messages on items like IO and power where there is a
>pin and also a "net=VCC:1" type attribute (the IO and power symbols
>are copied directly from the main library).

	Hmm.. I don't think I have ever seen that one.  Maybe a divide
and conquer approach would help (delete components from the schematic
until the error goes away).  If you figure out what is wrong, let me
know so I can improve some of these less than useful error messages.

								-Ales