Re: gEDA-user: package library, or include in schematic

> Look at the "gschlas" program

I tried this with gschlas, but each component got an extra refdes
attribute (in red) with R? U? etc. The original refdes was still there
and correct.

With both gschlas and doing it manually I receive the following
message at startup, "component missing pinseq= attribute" I get 15 of
those messages. I ran gsymcheck on all of my symbols, and only
received error messages on items like IO and power where there is a
pin and also a "net=VCC:1" type attribute (the IO and power symbols
are copied directly from the main library).

I'm not really sure how to figure out which component is throwing the error.