gEDA-user: batch printing

I had a look at the gschem users guide on the wiki, which mentions
printing with gschem using the following command, "gschem -q -p -o
schematic_1.ps -s print.scm schematic_1.sch"

Is it possible to do batch printing? I tried "gschem -q -p -o
schematic_1.ps -s print.scm schematic_1.sch schematic_2.sch" but only
the first page is printed.

Also, what option can I add to the print.scm scheme to output to an A4
size page? Maybe "(output-size "A4")" but that didn't work.