gEDA-user: Interested in going to the Fritzring gathering in Berlin (Germany)?

This is a follow-up to a recent conversation about a new open-source
design effort.  The Fritzring project:

http://www.fritzing.org/

is holding a kick-off conference is Berlin (Germany) on Sept 17-18th.
Here's the conference agenda:

http://www.fritzing.org/workshop/agenda

I'm notifying the group here since the project looks very interesting
from the perspective of further development of the gEDA Project.  It's
also interesting in its own right!

If there are any gEDA users close to Berlin reading this posting,
please let me know.  I think it would be a good idea to have some
folks experienced with gEDA at this conference who can talk about
their experience with the tools, and also gather suggestions and
user experience info.  There's an opportunity to collaborate
since we share many of the same goals.

Cheers,

Stuart