Re: gEDA-user: Marketing gEDA - was - Re: Professional PCB help using geda?

PCB is very capable of building high frequency boards. For example Matt
Ettus (http://www.ettus.com) has developed a product which he describes
as "The Universal Software Radio Peripheral, or USRP, is device which
allows you to create a software radio using any computer with a USB 2
port. Various plug-on daughterboards allow the USRP to be used on
different radio frequency bands. Daughterboards are available from DC to
2.9 GHz at this time. The entire design of the USRP is open source."

Specifically see the part DC to 2.9GHz that is high speed in my book.

Matt developed this using the geda/pcb suite, from his faq "Are PCB
design files available with the boards that may aid in further prototyping?

Yes. All USRP schematics (gEDA and PDF), all daughterboard schematics
(gEDA and PDF), all daughterboard PCB design files, and daughterboard
electrical and mechanical specs are available. You can find them on the
download page."

Steve Meier