gEDA-user: Scaling a pcb

Hi. I made PCB with certain pad and hole dimensions. I need to change pad
and via dimensions but I'd like to do it automatically and not by hand.
Problem is  pads are so close new via size won't fit, so I need to do a
sort of total scaling. Is that possible? Thanks in advance

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.