Re: gEDA-user: alarm clock update

On Sep 9, 2007, at 7:51 AM, Bob Paddock wrote:
>>  Has anyone else had problems with Digikey shipping
>> the wrong parts?
>
> *All* of the time.  For reasons I do not comprehend, work
> gets most of their parts from Digikey and Mosure.
> I'm sure they buy high enough quantities to get
> them from 'normal' distributors.

   I find them to be the easiest to deal with, personally.  Who do
you call "normal" distributors?  I've done business with Allied,
Arrow, Avnet, and Newark, and their pricing is almost always much
higher and they're usually more difficult to deal with.  If there's
anyone better, I'd love to hear about them.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL