Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20070912

=Ben Jackson wrote:
> > DRC for square pads is not fixed. I'm sorry.
>
> Is there a sf tracker bug for this?

It was filed approximately three nights ago (request ID 1791388). however this
is a well-known misfeature. it was spoken about in this list some two months
ago.

=Dan McMahill wrote:
>Can you be more specific as to what is still broken?  I'm fairly certain
>that what I fixed was the calculation of minimum distance between two
>rectangular pads.

I think the calculation was correct on that moment, but somewhere in April
diagonal pads were enabled. this broke DRC again (i.e. for diagonal rectangular
pads). maybe this is not very important. I really don't know why I am so
anxious about this.