Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20070912

Dan,

I've awaited this release for some time now, as I've been having
difficulty with some polygon issues on a large design.  However,
following download, I was some surprised that I could not get the file
to compile.

I should mention that I'm running Fedora-7 on an AMD-64, and I was
attempting to compile in the 32-bit mode to avoid some operational
issues that I have faced.  I could run:

  CFLAGS='m32" ./configure --with-hid=gtk

however a subsequent "make" command responded as though "configure" had
not completed.  In the end I had to go back to pcb-20070208.

Would appreciate any comments.

    Harold Skank