Re: gEDA-user: Power IGBT simulation models

On Fri, 2007-09-14 at 20:52 -0400, al davis wrote:
> On Friday 14 September 2007, Peter Clifton wrote:
> > Does anyone know of any simulation models compatible with
> > either gnucap, ng-spice (or even P-Spice / other if
> > necessary) for Semikron power IGBT modules, such as the SKM
> > 200GB126D (a half bridge with Trench IGBTs, Ic=190A, 1200V
> > breakdown)?
> >
> > Similar models from other manufacturers would be fine, but it
> > doesn't seem like the manufacturers publish such models.
>
> Google igbt model pointed me here:
> http://www.intusoft.com/articles/Igbt.pdf

I looked at that briefly before posting, however they were using some
commercial software "SPICEMOD" to actually define the parameters within
the sub-circuit model.

I shall try and put some numbers in and see how it looks, and will
perhaps have to spend some time running simulations to match against the
details in the data-sheet.

Thanks for the link.

Peter