gEDA-user: Use of hard-coded fonts in gEDA-Wiki?

Hello,

after a reconfiguration of Mozilla-Firefox I have noticed that fonts in
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/
seems to be hard-coded (fixed font-name?).
Many internet pages does this -- their authors think that they know
better than the user/reader which fonts are the best choise. Most of
these pages are optimized for special web browser and a special screen
resolution.

Do we need these infantilizing in gEDA wiki?

I have not seen this before, because Mozilla-Firefox has a configuration
option "do not allow webpages to use their own fonts" which I have
activated most of the time.

(gEDA main page http://geda.seul.org/ does not use a hard-coded font and
looks fine.)

Best regards