gEDA-user: Special ESC Free Dog gathering this coming Wed, 9.19.2007!

--------------   Free Dog Gathering Announcement ----------------

This month there are two exciting opportunities for a Free Dog
gathering in Boston.  We've already had one fruitful get-together at
the Bear Rock Cafe in Reading.  Now, coincident with the Embedded
Systems Conference in Boston's Back Bay, we'll hold a second meeting
so we can meet gEDA users who are in town for the conference!  This
time, we'll meet at the Trident Bookstore and Cafe, 338 Newbury Street
in Boston's Back Bay:

http://www.tridentbookscafe.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp

We'll meet at 7:00pm either at the bar or in the restaurant area.

As always, the meeting will be an open and informal working session.
Bring your laptop *and* wireless card!  Some items to discuss or work
on include:

*  Stuart will finally merge and commit patches submitted
    against gerbv!
*  Spice-sdb and that annoying pinseq attribute....
*  Anything up with Fritzing?
*  Looking to next year: Best practices for mentoring
    Google's Summer of Code.
*  What's up at the ESC?
*  Whatever you are interested in!

Free Dog is an association of like-minded hackers and engineers
interested in free and open EDA tools. We hold monthly (or sometimes
more frequent) meetings  around the Boston area featuring informal
networking, speakers, and camaraderie. Our goals are to learn more
about CAD, engineering and scientific software, share ideas about our
current projects, and -- most importantly -- have fun with like-minded
people. We welcome new members and participants of all ages.  Students
are particularly welcome!