Re: gEDA-user: buzzing board

> ... and the buzz was worst when it was right on top
> of the MRC's LCD.  Very weird.

I've been following this sort of off and on, so forgive me if this has
already been mentioned.

DJ, your LCD has a back light, doesn't it?  I've seen touch-sensitive
screens using flourescent back lights which are powered by several kV
generated by an on-board switcher.  I'd imagine the LCD display also
has a switcher on it to generate the backlight, and if the display is
an el-cheapo model, well, the switcher could have all kinds of
noise-prone components on it.

Just a thought.

Stuart