gEDA-user: ngspice simulation with microcontrollers

Hello,
 I write this mail in order to obtain help if possible for the use of the ngspice simulator. How can I simulate the behaviour of a microcontroller that is present in the schematic of a circuit with ngspice? In the netlist there is a row starting for example with U3 but I don't know how to implement its behaviour in a way that the ngspice simulation considers it. I have seen in the gEDA Suite GUI that there is a row with written "Chip programs" that has leafs verilog .v files. May be that is the way? But in such a case how can I inform ngspice to use the verilog listing?

Thanks very much in advance,

--
Amos Tibaldi