gEDA-user: Suggestion for DJ

Hi...

I just played around with background images in PCB, which works fine. It
took some work, because of documentation problems.

DJ: I'd suggest adding a comment on you 'background image' page,
telling that it is possible to change the board size _after_ starting pcb
--bg-image xxx The image will then adapt to the new board size.

Else, maybe some confusion might appear, as the ps/pdf docs with PCB say
it's possible to define the size on startup, but those commands are not
accepted (--size doesn't work). The help page that appears running pcb,
doesn't seem to provide an alternative to pre-define the board size.

In fact, it might even be simpler _not_ to scale/crop the original image,
but just measure two known points (corners) and then change pcb's size
setting to make the image scale right.

Cheers,
John