gEDA-user: Probably parenthesis mismatch error on OS X

Howdy guys,

Setting up a new workstation for doing gEDA work on, and am running into
this error:

gEDA/gschem version 1.2.0.20070902
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Probably parenthesis mismatch in /sw/etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc
Most recently read form: (#@load (build-path geda-rc-path gschem-darkbg))
Failed to read init scm file [(null)/gschem.scm]
Tried to get an invalid color: 0
Tried to get an invalid color: 0
Tried to get an invalid color: 7
Tried to get an invalid color: 0
Tried to get an invalid color: 7
ERROR: Unbound variable: press-key

Of course, since it bombs out right at the start of the file, it misses
everything else, and pressing mostly any key will cause it to bail.  I'm
using binary packages from Fink unstable.

The config file looks like:

; gschem-version string
;
; Specifies the version of this file.  This number is used to make sure
; that the rc file is compatible with the version of gschem that is
; being run. The end user should *not* change this value.
;
(gschem-version "20070902")

;
; Start of color section
;
; Load up a color scheme has a light (almost white) background
; Comment out the first line and comment in the second line for a
; dark (black) background.  The dark background is the original look.
;
(load (build-path geda-rc-path "gschem-darkbg")) ; dark background
;(load (build-path geda-rc-path "gschem-lightbg")) ; light background

<and a bunch of other stuff>

Any suggestions?  I tried using the old one off my laptop that worked fine
with an older release, but gschem cried about the version number with the
new release.

Thanks!

-Steve