Re: gEDA-user: database driven component chooser - part II

Duncan Drennan <duncan.drennan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I'm back from Stuttgart where I could hack a bit on my database stuff.
>> Now, I have a command line SQL client, which can be used as a chooser. It
>> takes command line arguments as search parameters, and makes an SQL query, and
>> prints the result.
>
> Levente, where could I find out more about what exactly your programme does?

I am about to write a README for it, and check it into my CVS repository, but
my washingmachine died, so I have to go to my parents to do the whashing.

But in a nutshell, it looks up a component from a mySQL database, and
parse the result. The database is online, and so you can see what is
inside.

http://levente.obudanet.hu/phpmyadmin/index.php

user: guest
no password.

After the lookup, it prints a bunch of geda attribute to be added to the
symbol. Unfortuately, it must be done manually. Hope one day I can
integrate it to gschem.

More to come. Stay tuned.

Levente
http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs