Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf unstable/development snapshot 1.5.4-20090830 released

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Peter Clifton<pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does RPM allow multiple binary packages to be build from one source
> package? If so, I guess whether you obsolete the old structure is
> completely down to how you fancy packaging things.

Hello Peter,

Yes RPM can produce sub packages e.g -devel, -lib or -docs.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines

> When is the F-12 release?
> Perhaps we can set some deadlines to ensure gEDA 1.6.x is ready in time.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/12/Schedule

Thanks I would appreciate it, especially before the beta freeze, so
that we can carry on with livedvd testing..

Cheers,
Chitlesh