Re: gEDA-user: Mr. Filter 0.1 released

Yes, I know what your problem is:
1) Mr. Filter requires python 2.6 .  Sorry about that.  I may try to
backport it to an earlier version of python when I have time.

2) rather than adding that code to the mrfilter script, I suggest you
set the following environment variable:
$ export PYTHONPATH=~/mrfilter/lib/python (or wherever the mrfilter
package gets installed)