From: Andy Fierman <andyfierman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: gschem: Is it possible to draw a thicker net?
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:45:02 +0100

Hi Robert,

I think if you look for the system-gschemrc file (probably in
/etc/gEDA/) then you'll find a section in there

;  net-style string
;
;  Set to thin if you want thin nets.
;  Set to thick if you want thick nets.
;  This mode also determines what net style gets printed
;
;(net-style "thin")
(net-style "thick")

(there are similar sections below that for bus, pin and line styles)

If you net style edit this file (as root) then you'll alter the net
style for all new schematics (after a quick check: it seems to apply
to all schematics as they are opened).

Now, if you read through this:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gsch2pcb_tutorial

and look carefully at the section on

Setup

you'll see that you can put a gschemrc file into ~/.gEDA that will
allow you to set any preferred net style for all your projects.

I think it is possible to put a gschemrc file in each project that
will apply just to that project but I haven't managed to make that
work in a quick play.

I'm sure there are people with more experience who can tell you about
some of the other ways that you can customise gEDA but I hope this
gets you off in the right direction.

Cheers,

         Andy.

http://signality.co.uk