Re: gEDA-user: gschem: Is it possible to draw a thicker net?

Hi Robert,

  I've never seen anyone be anything but polite on this mailing list -
(and I've asked some daft questions).  Your question is interesting.

  AFAIK,  there isn't a way to make a line thicker, the only way
around your problem, that I can think of would be to draw rectangles
around the net (to make it appear thicker in your schematic) and name
the net something like VCC-thick, then when you layout out the design
in pcb you'll see the net name to remind you to make it thicker.

  There may well be a better way, anyone?

 I think I've seen something similar in Altium Summer '08,  I couldn't
work out if it was useful or not, the thicker lines made parts of my
schematic more jumbled. In the end I wasn't sure if it was any better
than a note on the schematics saying "make this line thicker"?  Some
way to specify the minimum thickness of a net would be great,  I think
that this can only be done globally at the moment in pcb though.

Hope that this helps

Andrew

--
     Andrew Whyte MEng CEng