Re: gEDA-user: PCB 20081128 undo bug

On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 19:11 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > Try to draw this line again. PCB refuses to accept the endpoint
> > x2,y2 again, which is fine. But if we use U key (undo) now strange
> > things occur, we can not terminate the drawing operation. (ESC
> > works.)
>
> Seems to work OK for me, although it added a via I didn't expect.
>
> Undo during line draw is a little weird - it's *supposed* to work
> *while* you're drawing, to undo segments you've drawn.  Going further
> back than that is probably not well tested.

Undo while drawing line segments was used much by me, and its works
fine. Undo of the starting points remove its and terminates the drawing
operation.

Indeed PCB version 20081128 (GTK) works very stable -- during the work
on my DSO layout I got only two crashes (termination of the program, I
have no idea for the reason).