gEDA-user: PCB 20081128: Design Rule Checker moves elements and traces off grid

This is really a strange bug.
My nearly finished board has some design rule bugs, the first is a via
too close to a trace on the bottom of the PCB, on the lower right side
of the FPGA. I use Connects/Design Rule Checker and cancel the operation
after this first bug is found. Fine, but now all my traces and elements
are off grid. Strange and ugly.

If this is an unknown bug: The board is available at
http://www.ssalewski.de/DAD.html.en
http://www.ssalewski.de/b1.pcb20090906.bz2

bunzip, start PCB (20081128 GTK) with this board and select
Connects/Design Rule Checker. Now traces and element centers are off
grid.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski