Re: gEDA-user: global delete & global move

On Sat, 2009-09-12 at 16:53 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> I think for PCB 20081128 only BACKSPACE (<-- left arrow on my german
> keyboard) deletes a selection. Delete key (Entf on my keyboard) removes
> what is under the mouse arrow.

I forgot to mention again, above is for GTK GUI.

And for moving selections: Select elements by clicking with the left
mouse button, multiple elements by pressing the SHIFT key while doing
this. Or select by dragging a rectangle: Choose Select/Arrow tool, press
left mouse button, move the mouse, release button. Important now: The
mouse array has to hover over a selected element to move the whole
selection. Just to be inside of this selection rectangle is not enough
for the mouse arrow. Again this is for PCB 20081128 GTK.