Re: gEDA-user: PCB 20081128: Autoscrolling moves in wrong direction for solderside

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 04:09:48PM -0400, gene glick wrote:
> Stefan Salewski wrote:
> > Maybe one more unknown minor bug:
> > If we select an element and move it to the window borders, then the
> > display scrolls. If we flip the board with TAB key, select an element
> > and moves it to the lower border, the display scrolls in wrong
> > direction.
> >
> > For PCB 20081128 GTK.

> I find the autoscroll works sometimes, and sometimes not.  I haven't
> spent any time to figure out why?

I'm glad to learn that there is an autoscroll.

If there is one feature of pcb that has never worked for me,
it is that one (well maybe there are more).

I only used versions of PCB that I compile myself, from the
git repository and more often with the lesstif than with
the gtk interface.

	Gabriel