Re: gEDA-user: PCB 20081128: Autoscrolling moves in wrong direction for solderside

On 9/12/09, Gabriel Paubert <paubert@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm glad to learn that there is an autoscroll.
>
> If there is one feature of pcb that has never worked for me,
> it is that one (well maybe there are more).
>
> I only used versions of PCB that I compile myself, from the
> git repository and more often with the lesstif than with
> the gtk interface.

In the gtk hid autoscroll is toggled with Alt+rightclick when
'dragging'; in the lesstif hid AFAIK there is no autoscroll; probably,
something like this can be done with the pan mode which is switched on
with Pan(thumb,1) and off with Pan(thumb,0).