Re: gEDA-user: pcb option --fab-author not working

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Michael Sokolov
<msokolov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ineiev <ineiev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In my code of honor a PCB designer who lays out an Open Source Hardware
> board deserves to have his/her name on the silk screen

If you layout a board and submit it to something like a Circuit Cellar Contest,
you are not allowed to have any personal identify marks on the board,
so that the judges remain neutral.  Even in Open Source Hardware there
are valid reasons for not wanting a name on the board.

--
http://www.wearablesmartsensors.com/
http://www.softwaresafety.net/