Re: gEDA-user: pcb option --fab-author not working

Ineiev <ineiev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But actually it does not claim this is fab author, it intentionally
> reports the Unix user who saved the board. if you want to save author
> info in the PCB you probably can use attributes.

In my code of honor a PCB designer who lays out an Open Source Hardware
board deserves to have his/her name on the silk screen, at least on the
bottom side if there is no room on the top component side.  Once the
fame/honor attribution of the OSH project contributor(s) has been
secured in this manner, the header comment in the .pcb file becomes less
important IMO.

MS