Re: gEDA-user: Library of gnucap and ngspice compatible models?

Hi Alan,

On Montag, 21. September 2009, asomers@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Please do publicize the repository.  Or give me your own url, if
> you're running a server.

I've pushed it to github:
http://github.com/werner2101/spicelib

I'd like to see how github works compared to repo.or.cz.

As everything is in alpha state, please let me know if you have
questions.

Note:
The python script gedaparts can create static symbols out of the index
files, too. I think it's not documented anywhere. You've to add some
command line options to the script to use it.

Regards
Werner