Re: gEDA-user: Library of gnucap and ngspice compatible models?

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:18:41 +0200, Werner Hoch wrote:

>> How about gedasymbols.org?
>
> I think gedasymbols is not the right place. The spicelib does not
> provide any model or symbol.

gedasymbols hosts scripts and documentation too. I'd prefer to find all
(most) resources for my favortite EDA system at one place. There are
already more sites related to geda tools than I can point my fingers to.

> ... and I prefer git over cvs for such a project.

Maybe gpleda is an option.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak