Re: gEDA-user: Blind and buried vias?

On 9/27/09, Bob Paddock <bob.paddock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Ineiev <ineiev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Actually, have you tried patch 2011298 (experimental feature
>> enhancement: blind and buried vias) in PCB SF tracker?
>
> I just tried to give it a go, lack of blind and buried vias
> support in PCB is what keeps me from dumping Protel/DXP and using
> PCB for everything.

Thanks;

> There was a single failure, in src/draw.c, with a fresh GIT checkout
> of PCB today (Sept/27/2009):

I just rebased the patch against current GIT master head here:
http://repo.or.cz/w/geda-pcb/dti.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stefan_ba-blind.and.buried

Not sure if it would have been better to communicate with the original
author, though; and probably it would be useful to review the testpcb
that Bert Timmerman mentioned in order to make it more reliable.

Regards,
Ineiev