Re: gEDA-user: error while loading shared libraries: libltdl.so.3:

kip@xxxxxxxxxx:
> kip@red:/home/backup/Work/BuddiPole/Schematic/condisp $ gschem
> condisp-*.sch
> gschem: error while loading shared libraries: libltdl.so.3: cannot open
> So do I have to reinstall the whole gEDA system?

You could try to find the missing libs.

You need the libltdl3 package. Download the .deb file, from an
ubunto or debian mirror and try to dpkg -i it, hopefully there will be
no installation conflicts -- or you could compile it from source if
that fails.

In debian the package file is eg. in
 http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libt/libtool/libltdl3_1.5.26-4+lenny1_i386.deb

You could probably replace ftp.se.debian.org with a suitable ubunto
mirror.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

---------