Re: gEDA-user: Functional blocks and PCB format changes

DJ Delorie wrote:

If you'd rather work on the GUI, though, that's also a needed project.
It would be nice if the GTK gui supported all the modern Gnome stuff,
like dockable toolbars and menus-with-icons.  The SOW has an entry for
that also.

What level of self proving would Andrew need to do to be eligible for
Linux Fund payment?  How's the fund doing these days?  Must still be lower
than one action item, or we would have heard, I bet.

John