Re: gEDA-user: Functional blocks and PCB format changes

Andrew Poelstra wrote:
 How do you know we won't one day
need to work with 1000-layer boards when suddenly it /does/
matter how heavy the file format is?

As in 3D circuitry in printed organic semiconductor...
printed along with volume-defining material for circuit and package in one...
We'll maybe be able to print a machine capable of running gschem and pcb
with machines that are affordable by local shared fablabs or on a hobby budget
in say, ten years?  fifteen?  Depending...

Wish I had some expendable man-months-money to hire all the developers on the list today.

John