gEDA-user: a small run with the Toporouter

Dear all,

I have a small run with the Toporouter and I got the PCBs this noon,
please check out the following link for some photos:
http://www.atommann.com/make/tinypov/index.html

The design is derived from Lady Ada's MiniPOV3 and I add three buttons
and a beeper, The Chinese characters under TinyPOV on the backsilk is
"and Cooking Timer", so this can be used as a cooking timer.

With the small run, I learned:
1. The Toporouter really works and it's very cool.
2. How to use pstoedit to add artwork to PCB.(and now I understand how
Evil Mad Scientist add the script font on PCBs)
3. How to add Chinese characters on PCB (identically the same with the
above item)

I use the footprints from John Luciani (several with some minor
modification such as shrink the size of the drill), thank you John.

Thank you all who create the damn cool gEDA toolsets.

--
Best regards,
Atommann