Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

> To get this it would be nice to have stackup information with the
> layers, 4 layer board with 1oz copper on the outside and .5oz on the
> inside.  etc.....

I think we decided at some point in the past that the layer *group*
order would be our stackup order, but more information needs to be
added to make it complete.  Attributes, probably.  And a GUI option to
make it all user-friendly so they're less likely to do the wrong thing
with it and complain when it doesn't work.

Or we could redesign how we store layer groups, so that we have
information for what goes *between* the layers as well.